Please don't change Beastie to another crap logo such as NetBSD!!!

Oliver Leitner Shadow333 at gmx.at
Wed Feb 9 14:02:05 PST 2005

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 22:56, Frank Laszlo wrote:
> Oliver Leitner wrote:

> >>please take this thread elsewhere...anywhere
> >
> >why?
>
> This is a "Questions" list. And this is clearly not a question. Thus, it
> does not belong here, it belongs on -chat or -advocacy.

i think the threadstarter was asking a question, and he just put his own
opinion to it, i think thats a good reason why it should come to this
mailinglist, after all it fits the two major reasons, why there are
mailinglists.

1. ppls ask questions.
2. ppls tell their opinion on things.

--
By reading this mail you agree to the following:

using or giving out the email address and any
other info of the author of this email is strictly forbidden.
By acting against this agreement the author of this mail
will take possible legal actions against the abuse.