Please don't change Beastie to another crap logo such as NetBSD!!!

Guillermo Garcia-Rojas garciarojas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:53:32 PST 2005

I think we all are happy with beastie, there is no reason to change
it, if some idiots think it's evil, that's their problem.

I hope no one sends a new logo for the contest, and if what FreeBSD
Project wants is a new "FreeBSD" type of font, or style, then do it,
but don't blow beastie away.

It would be better to give beastie a BSD license :)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:29:18 +0100, Oliver Leitner <Shadow333 at gmx.at> wrote:
> "if we dont take care of the little things around us, what right do we have
> to be upset on the bigger ones?"
>
> On Wednesday 09 February 2005 20:28, sp0ng3b0b wrote:
> > Charles-André Landemaine wrote:
> > > This will sign the death of FreeBSD.
> > > Oh please, wake me up, it's a nightmare!!!
> >
> > Come on now, is changing the logo ALL that BAD? Companies and
> > organizations do it all the time. Who cares? It's not like a new logo
> > will introduce new bugs and vulnerabilities in your OS!
> >
> > Change is good. Time to try something different. I think some folks
> > should relax and not get too upset. There are worse things going on in
> > the world...
> >
> > ...my 2 cents...
>
> --
> By reading this mail you agree to the following:
>
> using or giving out the email address and any
> other info of the author of this email is strictly forbidden.
> By acting against this agreement the author of this mail
> will take possible legal actions against the abuse.

---
Guillermo García Rojas Covarrubias
Director General
SoloBSD