favor

Loren M. Lang lorenl at alzatex.com
Wed Feb 9 03:49:32 PST 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 11:06:13PM -0800, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

Actually, I was referring more to the idea of posting my responces to
other people questions.  For instance, I recently posted several
responces for the thread about xhost and x authentication explaining in
detail how x auth works.  Now if questions come up again here or
elsewhere, I don't want to have to repost everything I wrote, just refer
to a url.  Some of it I do plan to rewrite, but I haven't had time to
rewrite all the emails I think would be useful to post.  Since there
usually available in some form in an archive, I thought it would be
convient to just archive them on my site as well.  All the emails are
ones that I've sent, but include quoted text from the original email.

--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: B3B9 D669 69C9 09EC 1BCD  835A FAF3 7A46 E4A3 280C