is there a cheat-sheet for WINE?

albi albi at scii.nl
Tue Feb 8 15:58:36 PST 2005

Gary Kline wrote:

> 	The sh tools/wineinstall did an incomplete job.  I have
> 	~/.wine/config i nstalled, but I'm missing something because
> 	runnning wine or wine --help yields:
>

> fixme:file:get_default_drive_device auto detection of DOS devices not
> supported on this platform
> Warning: the specified Windows directory L"c:\\windows" is not
> accessible.

a few weeks ago i tried wine (and linux-winetools) from the ports in
5.3 and it worked pretty well (testing filezilla for windows-users)

in linux there's usually the winesetup tool, but this was (not available
and) not needed at all

i would install wine from ports and do a rm -rf ~/.wine and try again