Redirect based on domain name

r p freebsd99 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 01:17:27 PST 2005

Hi,

I've set up two jails on my system. I'm wondering if it's possible to
redirect incoming traffic to a particular jail based on the domain
name?

So, if someone connected to "first.com" they would be directed to the
192.168.0.1 jail, and if they connected to "second.com" they would be
directed to the 192.168.0.2 jail.

I'd like to do it for www and ssh. Someone suggested to me that maybe
squid could be employed for the www part.

At the moment I'm achieving this by listening for non-standard ports
on my firewall/gateway box and then redirecting to the correct jail
based on what port is connected to.

Any ideas, or pointers?

---
Rick