favor

Erik Norgaard norgaard at locolomo.org
Fri Feb 4 14:24:48 PST 2005

Chris Hodgins wrote:
> Google only requests that you use the same email address to have it
> removed.  I think this is reasonable.  You can actually get it removed
> without using the email address but I think that is a little harder.

or forge the email?

>> If you feel the first matches refer to irrelevant old posts, try
>> posting something new and more interesting :-) get referals to your
>> new cool web page, update it regularly, etc...
>>
>> I have now had the luck to wrestle my oponent to the next page - ha,
>> all first 10 matches are mine :-)
>>
> I think the point the OP was trying to make is that he would not like
> those posts to appear at all. :)

Dunno. I did the search, and as far as I can see the anoying point is
that the first four matches refers to the posts on the list, the 5th
refers to valerie on momsandkids.org - I see the point that you want
your own page to appear first.

After all, if someone (friendly of course) searches for your name, you'd
like them to find you right?

Cheers, Erik
--
Ph: +34.666334818                           web: http://www.locolomo.org