FreeBSD 3.2

gfoster9055 at comcast.net gfoster9055 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 05:11:58 PST 2005

Yea, that is in the works, here is alittle more info, the school that I am working with is moving mostly to winblows, and they do not have anyone to support the BSD machine or linux machine that they have. So the nice guy that I am, I am donating my time to the school to work on the servers and some of the sites. I got them to let me keep some of the websites on the BSD server so that I can have better control over the sites and software. But updating is out of the question at the momment because of policy and budget so I have to work with what I have at the momment. Only thing that I can do is add software at this time. That is why I need the info for FreeBSD 3.2

Greg