FreeBSD 3.2

gfoster9055 at comcast.net gfoster9055 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 04:28:58 PST 2005

At this momment I am not allowed to up date from FreeBSD 3.2 to another version, this machine sits at a school and there policies are slow, so I have to use what is there for the most part, what I need to do is add some packages like mysql, update php etc.....  I was wondering if anyone knew if FreeBSD 3.2 uses the same package manager has 5.3? Does anyone know where I might be able to find docs for 3.2? Since this is a production server I can't just play and try things like I want to. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Greg