ee editor rules :)

Xian ian at codepad.net
Wed Feb 2 12:23:14 PST 2005

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 17:49, Gert Cuykens wrote:
> I like it allot but i cant seem to find out how to type a "/" character ?

I think this would have more to do with setting up your keyboard (I might be
wrong). In the meantime, / is ASCII code 47, you can enter this with ^a or ^o
depending on weather Emacs keys bindings is on or off.

I really like it too. Its a lots easier to get my head round it than vi. I do
need to work out how to survive it though, because sometime it will be the
only thing I have available.
Does anyone have an "Idiots guide to VI"?
--
/Xian

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good
as dead: his eyes are closed."
Albert Einstein