apache+SSL, which port?

Mark Ovens marko at freebsd.org
Tue Feb 1 09:13:22 PST 2005

Adi Pircalabu wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:54:19 +0000
> Mark Ovens <marko at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
>> Anyway, it's all working now, except that when I try to connect to
>> squirrelmail in a browser I just get a directory listing of
>> /usr/local/www/squirrelmail.
>
> Hi,
> Maybe you forgot listing index.php in DirectoryIndex directive?

Should have mentioned that I tried adding that but it just caused the
contents of index.php to be displayed in the browser rather than the
directory listing. Also, I didn't have index.php in the DirectoryIndex
directive in the previous version of apache and it worked correctly then.

Mark

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0505-0, 31/01/2005
Tested on: 01/02/2005 17:12:03