6.0-REL && ports/devel/subversion

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Fri Dec 30 12:17:57 PST 2005

On Friday 30 December 2005 02:39 am, guru at sisis.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the ports compilation of subversion-1.2.1 failes with:
>
> subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/commit.c:32:23: ne_socket.h: No such file or
> directory subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/commit.c:33:24: ne_request.h: No
> such file or directory subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/commit.c:34:22:
> ne_props.h: No such file or directory
> subversion/libsvn_ra_dav/commit.c:35:22: ne_basic.h: No such file or
> directory
>

> it seems that the missing header files are part of
> ports/www/neon/ but don't get installed;
>
> what is the right way to fix this?
> Thx

Were you using portupgrade or portmanage? They are supposed to
automagically take care of problems like that.

Sometimes, even if you use them, the build doesn't happen but if you
look at the configure messages, you will see it is missing. Since it is
in the dependancy list, I would just build neon and try building
subversion again.

I first would try updating subversion with one of the tools and see if
it is fixed for you.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

"Nunca te acostarás sin saber una cosa más"