iLO Management Console for X ... ?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon Dec 26 23:04:04 PST 2005

Been doing some more research on HPs iLO interface for their Proliant
servers, and it looks sweet ... I really hate the idea of having to have
multiple web browser windows opened up for multiple servers though ...

Does anyone know of anything, ready or being worked on, that I could run,
preferably under X, on my desktop that would integrate monitoring of
multiple servers?  I've searched ports for 'ilo', but that isn't showing
up anything ... but figured I'd see if maybe there is/was something not in
ports yet ...

thanks ...

----