Desktop Note on FreeBSD?

Eric Kjeldergaard kjelderg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 06:56:53 PST 2005

On Monday 26 December 2005 23:48, Yuan Jue wrote:
> On Monday 26 December 2005 22:32, Eric Kjeldergaard wrote:
> > On Monday 26 December 2005 23:18, Yuan Jue wrote:
> > > I just found a software called gDesklets which I think is wonderful.
> > > you can find it in
> > > http://gdesklets.gnomedesktop.org/categories.php?func=gd_show_app&gd_ap
> > >p_ id =191 it is a WeeklyCalendar. almost fulfill my demand
> >
> > Ah, if you are after something like gdesklets, kde seems to have
> > SuperKaramba (ports deskutils/superkaramba) which embeds scripts into the
> > desktop in almost the same way.  Not sure if you are still looking for
> > something different or if you are satisfied with what you have now,
>
> thanks for your suggestion. Refer to SuperKaramba, I don't find something
> lile WeeklyCalendar in gDesklets. maybe you can show me the plugin in
> SuperKaramba that do the same job

http://kde-look.org/content/search.php is a good place to look for
superkaramba themes, as you probably know exactly what you are after better
than I.  A quick search makes it look like TooDooList
(http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=31699&PHPSESSID=1854da217cc62d46f8f9832d7afc654e)
might be able to do what you are after.

Eric

--
The signature is a location used to give a personalised feel to each E-mail
without having to personalise each E-mail.