Start X hangs the computer

Teo De Las Heras teoheras at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 08:54:19 PST 2005

Have you installed the GeForce drivers?  If not, you'll need to get them
from the nvidia site and install them.  They also just release a new utility
that will adjust your xorg.conf file so that it's setup correctly to work
with the Nvidia card.  I believe the utility is called nvidia-xconfig.
http://download.nvidia.com/freebsd/1.0-8178/README/index.html

Teo