BSD Question's.

Andy Sjostrom andy_sjostrom at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 18:42:58 PST 2005

 People please,
I did not come in search of a debate as to which OS was better. I came in Search of a newer or if
you will, another choice in an OS.
Two OS's which have been pointed out to me and look very promising are.
 1. PC BSD
 2. ALinux
Both offer a lot, and I know as many people do that there is on one single OS that offers the
perfect solution for everything.
 However I also know now something I did not know 24 hours ago.
and that was that there are a wide range of choices that are availible and contrey to popular
belief not all BSD and linux OS's are created the same.
 I also know now that William Gate is single individual who believes that the word "team" has an
"I" in it some place.
 Something that BSD & Linux knows does not exsist. After what William Gates and his Windows have
put me through over the last three years. You can be sure that which ever OS choose will be
desined by a "TEAM" and not by some knit wit that works for team Gates.
 Now can someone put me in touch with The Insane clown Posie. I have a project in mind...LOL!
Merry christmas to all and thank you for your help.

  .
D&A Consultants
George A. Sjostrom II
Helping those who can help them selves