6.0 Release kernel panic - page fault

Abhi soman.abhijit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:09:51 PST 2005

Hello,
     Thanks for your reply. Actually i experienced page faults mostly
when browsing web mostly from linux opera. So i installed firefox from
ports. It didnt cause any panic until yeserday, when it caused the
crash. And after that system panic occured while booting. Well i don't
know if a particular application is causing system panic but most
panics occured when i was using net.
Can you tell me if there are any other options for kernel
configuration file which can make the debugging mor verbose? I only
used -g option in my kernel config.

Greetings,
Abhijit

--
If Karl, instead of writing a lot about Capital, had made a lot of
Capital, it would have been much better.