racoon on FreeBSD 6.0?

Vincent Chen vctw at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 07:52:43 PST 2005

Hi, all

I have a VPN connection between FreeBSD 4.7 and Mandriva linux 2006, which
works fine for quite a while. Now, I upgrade FreeBSD 4.7 to 6.0 but found only
racoon2 available in package collection. After trying to build racoon from
port, I got 'port broken' message or something like that. I really don't like
racoon2, several startup scripts and different configuration. Is it possible
that I can get racoon running on 6.0, so I don't have to worry about new
configuration?

Thanks,

Vincent Chen

___________________________________________________  ³Ì·sª© Yahoo!©_¼¯§Y®É³q°T 7.0¡A§K¶Oºô¸ô¹q¸Ü¥ô§A¥´¡I  http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/