Reading roots mail when connected remotely

Erin Fortenberry Erin at Fortenberry.net
Wed Dec 21 11:45:51 PST 2005

In roots home directory, make a file called ".forward".

In this file, place the email address you want all of roots mail to go to.

You can also add another users to root in the /etc/mail/aliases file.

-Erin