Ntop on 6.0

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Tue Dec 20 14:32:10 PST 2005

I installed ntop 3.2_1 from the ports on a machine running FBSD 6.0.  It
appeared to install fine and seems OK when I start it.  However whenever
I try and access it via a browser, I just get a blank page.  ntop
reports the following warning:

Tue Dec 20 14:20:58 2005  **WARNING** gzflush error -2(stream error)

It does this with each access attempt.  I've googled and learned that
ntop creates compressed files and uses zlib to uncompress them on the
fly.  I assume my problem has something to do with this process?

Any ideas on what to check or how to resolve?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse