db_dump185 Utility?

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Tue Dec 20 09:16:44 PST 2005

I suspect I have a corrupted bayes token database for SpamAssassin.
‘file’ says it’s a Berkeley DB 1.85 hash file. I googled for ways to
repair it and came across many references to a man page for the db_dump
utility. I don’t seem to have this on my system.

The man page states that db_dump is not always built when the libraries
are installed and I should see my system administrator for further
information. Since I am the sys admin for this box and don’t have any
further information, I’m hoping some one else does.

How can I build and install this utility and the corresponding db_load?
I’m clueless.

Thanks,

Drew

--