flash plugin in 6.0

Beecher Rintoul akbeech at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:28:45 PST 2005

On Sunday 18 December 2005 10:16 pm, Dev Tugnait wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 01:06 -0500, James Bailie wrote:
> > Dev Tugnait wrote:
> >  > The port is not broken cvsup your tree
> >
> > Yes it is.  While some things work, it still does not create the
> > proper symbolic link for the acrobat plugin, nor is the path
> > for it correct in the sample libmap.confs.  Beecher's fix will correct.
>
> The only thing it doesnt do is create symbolic links which does not mark
> a port as BROKEN for one, secondly why would you remove your
> browser_plugins dir?

That was a typo, read the followup I sent immediately following the first
message. Secondly putting plugins in browser_linux_plugins does break firefox
and mozilla. I would call that broken where I come from. Users should not
have to move things that were installed in the wrong place. That's the job of
the port.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - System Administrator - akbeech at gmail.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://akparadise.byethost33.com