[Bulk] Re: PHP startup error in Apache error log

Riemer Palstra riemer at palstra.com
Mon Dec 19 00:17:21 PST 2005

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 02:44:25PM -0800, Jose Borquez wrote:
> The contents of my extensions.ini file are:
> extension=mysql.so
>
> ; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
> ; extension_dir = "./"
>
> It looks like that is commented out.

That shouldn't matter as it should default to the "right" extension
directory.

> I am assuming I need to uncomment this as well as extension=msql.so in
> the Dynamic Extensions section below.  Am I correct?

No need to, and msql is not mysql.

I'm still suspecting somehow debugging was turned on at compile-time.
Could you show me what's in your /var/db/ports/php5/options ?

--
Riemer Palstra		     		      Amsterdam, The Netherlands
riemer at palstra.com				 http://www.palstra.com/