Running qmail

Gojyo gojyo83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 10:58:45 PST 2005

I've some problem making qmail work.
I've installed qmail (with smtp auth support), ucspi-tcp and daemontools
from the ports tree (I'm using Freebsd 6.0).

I've disabled sendmail running the enable-qmail script after qmail
installation (and I can see it's not running), I've copied the "maildir"
start script from /var/qmail/boot to /var/qmail/rc and added
qmail_enable="YES" to /etc/rc.conf.
Now I can't exactly understand what I have to do: I think I have to run
qmail from the svscan service, but I really cannot figure out how to do it.
I need some help....
thanks!