HP ScanJet 4100c?

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Fri Dec 16 17:02:24 PST 2005

	Guys, is this my big opportunity or what!  :-)

	A friend bought an HP ScanJet 4100c for $15.  For unknoen
	reason, it does not work wsith W-XP, but might this work
	with FBSD?

	Otherwise, I'm looking for a scanner with OCR-ware.  For
	either my W2K box or FBSD.  I finally do have the book I'm
	aiming to scan; I  don;t know what happened to my friend
	with the microfiche of this text.  Zero reply.

	Is there anybody in the Western WA locale who'd be willing
	to lend me scanner with OCR software or tell me what to
	buy that works with FBSD.  For $15, it's worth asking about.

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix