FreeBSD 5.4 smbfs problem

RdBSD slaveszeroes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:18:52 PST 2005

Dear All,

My last email about mounting FreeBSD 6.0 stable box to our NT system
has a problem. And now I've been downgrading to 5.4. The problem's
gone. Is this a bug in FreeBSD 6.0 System ?

Now i can mount our NT system from freeBSD 5.4Stable box, but i have a
litle problem. I see in kernel log say :

smb_maperror: Unmapped error 1:158

this log appear when i try to mounting and execute excel file from NT
share. Then excel say something like sharing violation error ?

Is this some kernel errors or samba errors ?

Thanks for helping me.

Rd BSD