Policy on the list

Dan O'Connor dan at ferrarishields.com
Wed Dec 14 16:33:27 PST 2005

> is it correct / useful / polite to close a thread marking it as
> [solved] or something like this, or it's just a waste of time / space
> / .... ?

> I think it could be useful, so other people wanting to help don't
> waste time trying to give further advices, and people needing help in
> that subject can see that the problem has been solved.

I'd like to see a wrap-up post, with '[solved]' in the subject, and
including what the working solution actually is; that way, someone
searching the mailing list archives can quickly home-in on the
solution...

And remember, a search of the archives is pretty-much mandatory before
you post for help...or sure enough, someone will jump all over you!  :-)

~Dan