When using make install for php5 it fails

Jose Borquez bsdlists at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 13 21:08:04 PST 2005

When attempting to install php5 from ports it attempts to download, but
I get the following errors:

Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/php-5.1.1.tar.bz2:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
=> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
=> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/php5.

Is it asking me to cd into the /distfiles/ directory and then manually
ftp the file?  If so, what do I need to run in order to install it?

Thanks in advance,
Jose