Lousy network performance ...

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Tue Dec 13 15:35:01 PST 2005

Gayn Winters wrote:
> [...]

In addition to the above - keep in mind that most DSL/ADSL is for the
most part, 1.4 meg download and 128k up.

What does that mean? Well - consider the fact while you run a few
webservers, users browsing to those sites are only abable to access it
by my above example, 128k.

Now, imagine several users from the world accessing those same sites. Do
you see where the issues are?

Your provider may very well be telling you the truth. You may be
saturating your pipe without even knowing it.

--
Best regards,
Chris

It is morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money.