I'm looking for school of freebsd in montreal

Jon Drews jon.drews at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:47:14 PST 2005

On 12/12/05, psiinformatique <psiinformatique at videotron.ca> wrote:
> #I'm looking for school of freebsd in montreal and i dont find any. Im
> #not realy good in BSD, i start to use last year.  I use as my main os
> #on my laptop to become a normal user, but more i get into it,

There is Marketbridge Technologies in Ottawa. They offer a FreeBSD Boot Camp:

http://www.marketbridge.com/courses_freebsd.php
>From the website:

    * Learn to install FreeBSD
    * Learn to properly administer FreeBSD
    * Learn to properly lock down your FreeBSD system
    * Learn to deal properly with files and filesystems

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan