FreeBSD router two DSL connections

Yance Kowara yance_kowara at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 18:46:41 PST 2005

> >>Hmmmmmm, what about putting zebra into the picture
> >>a solution or chaos?
> >
> > What feature in Zebra exactly do you think will
help in this scenario?

> > Ted

I am just crawling in the dark here...

If the upstream packets can be send through a
supposedly "working" load-balancing FreeBSD router, it
will only handle upstream packets.., i.e. the router
may be able to balance the upstream packets...

Now, who's going to handle the routing and balancing
the downstream packet? Would Zebra has such feature

I am sorry if it makes not much sense. I am just
trying to figure out what I can do to optimise two
ADSL uplinks.

If there are other things I can do to optimise it,
please give me some pointers.
Regards,

Yance