What are the supported wireless PCI cards under freeBSD?

Pietro Cerutti pietro.cerutti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:51:54 PST 2005

On 12/13/05, hesham marei <heshammarei at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi

Hi,

> Where can I find a list of the supported wireless PCI
> cards for freeBSD?
> I am new for FreeBSD and my experience is just linux.

Look at the release notes for your version.
I suggest you to start with 6.0, since the wireless support has been
greatly improved.

Here's the hardward support notes for 6.0 on i386, finding info for
other releases / architectures shouldn't be a problem ;)

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.0R/relnotes-i386.html#PROC

> Regards
>
> Hesham Marei

Kind regards,