SCP!

Joshua Lewis jmlewis at dslextreme.com
Mon Dec 12 10:47:43 PST 2005

>From what i gather scp is a pull type method (for lack of a better term) I
use scp from the computer I want the data pulled to.

My problem is I am at a Windows XP system using putty and I can't "pull"
the data because putty signs me into the freebsd system. So if I were to
use SCP I would be pulling to the freebsd system becuase I am signed in
with Putty right?

So how do I sign on to freebsd and then scp the folder to the windows
machine? more like a push.

Any thoughts? Sorry if I seem abrupt I in a bit of a pickle.

Thank you,
Joshua Lewis