apache13 to 22

Perttu Laine plaine at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:53:34 PST 2005

I'd like to upgrade Apache13 to Apache22, but I'm wondering what else I need
to change or reinstall? PHP, MySQL, SquirrelMail are those I'm wondering
about. Do I need reinstall them, some of them or change confics much. Or is
it just removing apache13 and installing apache22? And also can I copy paste
vhost rules etc. from old config or are they very different? Box I need to
do this in has about 150 www-users in it so I don't like to break it for a
long time.

--
kpn @ IRCnet