hardening FreeBSD for Spamassassin

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Wed Dec 7 14:23:45 PST 2005

Hi Everybody ,

            I think too many people know too many appliance choosing freebsd
for OS, also they are hardening FreeBSD and specialize for they works .
Anybody know or Did this like hardening on FreeBSD for getting better
performans, I'm using FreeBSD closer 2 year I didn't see any problem about
performans but is there any hint for hardening FreeBSD , I know some tuning
paramters have but I talking about different thing . You know spam programs
CPU intersive , I searched on google and I saw many hardening title but
their point is security not performans .

Thanks
Best Regards

Vahric MUHTARYAN