where'd the gallery page go?

Nathan Vidican nvidican at wmptl.com
Mon Dec 5 06:23:41 PST 2005

Admittedly been a while since I've looked, but have often used the 'Gallery'
page to find vendors/companies hosting/supporting services or products with
FreeBSD. After search the FreeBSD website to no avail, I thought I'd pose the
question to the mailing list(s)... have they done away with the gallery of
people using FreeBSD page? The one that used to link commercial/non-commercial
organizations that use FreeBSD together? If it is gone, is there an archive
perhaps kicking around somewhere, that page was of great use finding vendors who
  support FreeBSD.

--
Nathan Vidican
nvidican at wmptl.com