Veritas backup exec with ralus (remote agent for linux and unix servers)

Sun Dec 4 09:25:28 PST 2005

Hi,

Does anyone managed to install ralus and make it works on freebsd ?

We have a veritas backup exec server that backups all of the m$
servers and we would like to backup freebsd servers from the same location..

Veritas (now symantec) doesnt supports freebsd but supports linux...

I modified the installation script to be able to install the software,
I installed the linux_base port
created the user/groups manually
etc etc

But I can't authenticate to the freebsd machine and wondering why.

If someone have a working installation, could you provide the
installations step. If I manage to make it work I will add the
software to the ports collection...

Thanks