FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE, anyone have or know of where I can get an ISO ?

Nathan Vidican nvidican at wmptl.com
Fri Dec 2 10:25:39 PST 2005

Have an old(er) system, being used in production to a point where I cannot
afford to take it offline and re-install, but I need some of the base (crypto)
libraries off the original release cd... Any ideas where I may find an archived
ISO image? Remember long time ako talk about posting an archive server, but
don't know what if anything ever happened with that? Need to find 4.6-RELEASE in
specific myself, all-else fails I'm just going to have to replace the box I
guess - but that kinda sucks.

--
Nathan Vidican
nvidican at wmptl.com