newbie

Beecher Rintoul akbeech at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:14:45 PST 2005

On Thursday 01 December 2005 06:55 pm, fbsd_user wrote:
> Check this out its free.
> http://www.unixguide.net/freebsd/fbsd_installguide/index.php

The Complete FreeBSD  is a good resource. Also the handbook is very well
written and will walk you through just about anything you need to set up.
Just dive in and if you get really stuck ask the list.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - System Administrator - akbeech at gmail.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9th Avenue Ste.310
/ \