local mail not working

Marco Beishuizen marco at beishuizen.info
Sat Apr 30 11:14:19 PDT 2005

Hi,

Since I run sendmail as MTA, my local mail is not being delivered anymore.
I've installed logcheck which sends an e-mail every hour to root/user. When
sendmail was not installed, local mail was delivered properly, but now it
is not anymore. I'm not getting any error messages and the mail spoolers
are empty, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. The computer is behind a
adsl-router and sending and receiving external mail is working fine with
sendmail/fetchmail.

Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

--
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate
it.