ftpd: user needs to upload in mode 777

Fafa Diliha Romanova fteg at london.com
Fri Apr 29 03:34:04 PDT 2005

She is using ImageVue: http://www.imagevuex.com/imagevue

She she creates her directories and uploads her images at the same
place where thumbnails and image description text files are generated,
in /usr/home/azmimi/www/content ...

If I quit inetd and go for pure-ftpd for instance, then I mess up my
PF's FTP proxy. Mode 777 has to be *just* for her.

Thanks.