It keeps CRrrASHING!!

Louis LeBlanc FreeBSD at keyslapper.net
Mon Apr 25 07:36:55 PDT 2005

On 04/25/05 09:13 AM, Greg Donald sat at the `puter and typed:
> On 4/25/05, Louis LeBlanc <FreeBSD at keyslapper.net> wrote:
> > You might also want to double check the hardware list - Pentium 120 is a
> > pretty old system, isn't it?  I have 2 PIII systems I'm trying to get
> > rid of myself (400 & 440 Mhz).  I don't have time to waste waiting for
> > them anymore.
>
> Need a mailing address?

Sure, can I send it postage due?  :)

Actually, if anyone can pick them up in Waltham, MA (just outside
Boston, right where the Mass Pike hits Rte 128) they're welcome to them.
That would save the trouble of mailing them (The Dell is quite heavy)
and I won't have to put them in the hazardous waste collection next
weekend.

Both systems work fine, but they are quite old - one is a frankenstein
(built almost 7 years ago from auction site parts) the other is an old
Dell, obtained in a company clutter giveaway some 3 years ago.  Both
have at least a 6 G drive, and I think 64 and 128M of ram.  Neither has
a keyboard or Monitor.  Both will need an OS installed.

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)

Once, adv.:
  Enough.