logging

koen de wijs koendewijs at gmx.net
Mon Apr 25 01:40:35 PDT 2005

Hello,
I have a server with FreeBSD running on it. I also run mldonkey on that
server. Sometimes it doesn't start up because there is something wrong
(mosrt of the time someone plugged the power cable out of the pc while
it was running)
For some securtiy reason mldonkey doesn't start up and I have to delete
some files. I have no keyboard or monitor on my server. Each time this
happens I have to get a monitor and a keyboard and that costs a lot of
time. I start mlmdonkey with a script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d

Can I see in a log file what was the output of the scripts in rc.d?
If there is I can remotely acces my server with ssh and let everything
work.

Thanks,

Koen