Building firewalk 5.0 from ports

Steven R Howe stevenrhowe at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 09:17:18 PDT 2005

Hello,

In attempting to build firewalk from the ports collection, I received
the following error:

cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../include   -I/usr/local/include  -O -pipe
-Wall
-c init.c
init.c: In function `fw_init_net':
init.c:156: `BIOCIMMEDIATE' undeclared (first use in this function)
init.c:156: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
init.c:156: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/firewalk/work/Firewalk/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/firewalk/work/Firewalk.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/firewalk.

I am running:

4.11-STABLE FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE #1:

I noticed that a guy named Ben posted this ad nauseum over a year ago,
and received no response.

Is this a bug? Is there a fix? Else, I will just attempt to install from
source.....

Regards,

Steven