Two natd daemons

tomasq at tampabay.rr.com tomasq at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 22 04:27:29 PDT 2005

I am forwarding this from my ISP Email RoadRunner, however my primary
address is tomasq at gmail.com. Regardless of blacklisting I feel it is
important for questions to not remain unanswered.

On 4/22/05, Alexandr Lookoshkoff <alcr at inbox.ru> wrote:
> Hello freebsd-questions,
>
>  I have gateway with two external links and want to some users using
>  second link. How it can be done?
>
>  Is it possible via two copyes of natd running?
>
> --
> WBR
> Alexandr Lookoshkoff                mailto:alcr at inbox.ru

GMail user and refuse to change that.

You do not need to run two instances of natd, and instead can just
have multiple NAT lines in whatever firewall/nat you are running.

Do you plan on running IPFW, IPF, or PF? It may or may not be slightly
different for each, as IPF uses ipnat.conf, etc.

--
-Tomas Quintero
Remove GMail from Blacklists