How to configure snort to use with snortsnarf?

Per B freebsd at stortsett.se
Thu Apr 21 07:22:24 PDT 2005

Hi all!

I've installed "snort" and it's up and running. I've also installed
"snortsnarf" to get HTML output... But I do not know how to get snort to
output in a format that snortsnarf can read. So, anyone that has got this
working? What did you put in snort.conf to create a for snortsnarf
readable output?

I'm running 5.3 p5 and installed both apps from ports, latest versions. I
have no database (not yet at least)...

Thanks!

--
Per Berger