KDE not starting. Cannot start kdeinit

edward kouye at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 17 09:26:02 PDT 2005

Guys,
Everything points to a missing package or a packages compatibility issue. I
know this isn't an intellectually satisfying way out, but since this is a
rencently installed machine, I reinstalled the system (just like when
Windows screwsŠ) and installed Xorg 6.7.0 and KDE-base 3.3.0 through pkg_add
and KDE starts fine. I guess KDE 3.3.0 doesn't like Xorg 6.8.2 that much.
Thanks for your input, anyway.
Edward