lightweight bittorrent client that does queueing

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at spymac.com
Fri Apr 15 13:16:48 PDT 2005

On Fri 15 Apr 05 03:09, Warren <shinjii at virusinfo.rdksupportinc.com>
wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 7:47 pm, Svein Halvor Halvorsen wrote:
> > * Brian John [2005-04-14 21:32 -0500]
> > >  I am looking for a lightweight bittorrent client that does
> > > download
> >
> > Azureus was great, except it slows down my entire
> > computer.
>
> I had the exact same issue with Azureus.  The problem is that jdk1.4
> has a memory leak in it.  Try telling azureus to use jdk 1.5 and all
> your previous problems will disappear.

This is good information. jdk-1.5 is still alpha, but I'm now trying it
with another java app which had a similar problem, and it seems to be
much better. Not sure if I can rely on 1.5 yet, but this is definitely
an improvement. Not that it matters all that much, but the UI is
improved as well.

- jt