Can't remove empty directory

Guillermo Garcia-Rojas garciarojas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:00:39 PDT 2005

I suffered the same problem with 2 ports, I couldn't delete them, nor
"make clean". I decide to rename (mv) the port. I build the ports and
when I rebooted the box, when it cames to the part of checking the
filesystem; it automagically fix the corruption. And I deleted the
renamed ports :)

When I tried to delete the ports it says something like:

#foo.bar: bad file descriptor.

--
---
Guillermo García Rojas Covarrubias