make option for openoffice-devel?

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Wed Apr 13 05:57:15 PDT 2005

Trey Sizemore <trey at fastmail.fm> writes:

> I've got openoffice-devel installed and there's a newer version
> available in ports.  It's currently marked as broken/ignore.  What is
> the correct make option to go ahead with the upgrade?  And for future
> reference, where are these options located?  Like -
> DDISABLE_VULNERABILITIES,

Most of the time, there is no such option.  If a porter knew how to
un-break the port, they would have done that, and removed the BROKEN
line completely.  In this particular case, just try building the port
and it will tell you about the kind of system upgrade you need to let
that port build successfully.