problem with x11

Joost van Dijk joost at amiculus.com
Tue Apr 12 08:47:11 PDT 2005

Hello

I have a problem installing x11 on FreeBSD 5.3.
I compiled the kernel in a conservative way (everything I am not using is
removed) and the system is working fine from the command line as far as I am
able to judge.
Yesterday I ran CVSup install, and then:
# cvsup -g -L 2 /root/ports-supfile
which, after some help from my friends at freebsd-questions and executing
hash, seemed to do the right thing. I guess the ports are now up-to-date.
Today I tried:
# cd /usr/ports/x11/xorg
# make install clean
... and I get the error message:
    Stop is /usr/ports/graphics/dri
    data base not found
which is about the file r200-dri.so
What should I do next? Where can I find this file?

Joost
(graag wil het wel weten)